Monday, April 29, 2013

A Little Doggy Style. . .

'Go Fetch'   has just been posted on Gromet's website.  For most self-bondage pieces, I only post there and 'Go Fetch' is one of those stories.  I plan on doing some more writing on 'Summer Training' and send a batch of chapters off to my proof readers so they can have their way with them.

I am nearing the completion of 'Summer Training' and 'Double Or Nothing'.  My next two longer story lines will be 'Wrath' and 'The Container'. 

As always, I enjoy your input.  Feel free to contact me here.

Take care and always play safe

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking loving it. I love Summer Training and Double for Nothing. Both are great stories!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a wonderful short story and the progress on the big works. Look forward to reading the results.