Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Few New Chapters

    I have just sent out for proofing several new chapters:  Chapter 17 for 'Double Or Nothing' and Chapters 15 and 16 for 'Summer Training'.  As I have mentioned earlier, with working two jobs, find time to write and edit is scarce.  I am planning to edit another chapter of 'Summer Training' here soon and get it posted.

      Both 'Double Or Nothing' and 'Summer Training' are nearing completion.  I will focus on 'Wrath' next as well as 'The Container'.  I have not heard anything yet on when the first chapter of  'Just The Perfect Spot' will be published, but hopefully soon.

     Take care and play safe.

T.S. Fesseln

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like all your storys for sure and as i said elswhere to bad no pick lol but you know i would love to make some as i treyed on deviant

Anonymous said...

Any update? Gromet is only showing through chapters 12. Anxiously waiting to read more in these series.