Thursday, September 28, 2017

'Murphy" is a off and running

'Mr. Murphy and Me' has just been sent off to Gromet's Plaza for posting.  For most sites, it takes awhile before it actually posts so be patient.  It will be posted.
      My focus now is getting my Halloween story done.  I have an idea or two but nothing concrete.  I have a Grant and Brandy story started but I am just not getting inspired by what I have written and researched. 'The Faerie Chair' is partially complete but it is also a true horror story in every sense of the word.  Though horror is one of my favorite genres to read I don't know if the sites I normally post to will accept it.
    Well that's it for now.  Take care and play safe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if there is a reason you don't just post the stories here on this blog?

T. S. Fesseln said...

There is several reasons I don't post more stories here. The first is space. Stories take a lot of space. Also this blog has a limited audience where posting to story sites I can reach a larger audience. But I may start posting smaller exclusive stories.