Sunday, May 17, 2009

In The Mind Of Fesseln part B

Some of you may wonder if I do any of the things posted in my stories and the answer to that question is yes. Without going into great detail, the women I have been blessed to share that part of my life with all enjoyed some aspect or all aspects of it. Some of the scenes written in my stories reflect those experiences and rememberances.

Bondage has been part of my sexual life since I began having one in college (yes, I was a late starter). I have always took the safe and sane route because a willing partner is too precious to injure. Trust is the key that allows you to lock that lock.

Some aspects I have asked about from others either in the business or participants of acts that I have no desire to preform. This gives me an idea of how people feel in scenes that I write that I have not experienced myself with a loving partner.

As to stories, I am currently working on the sequel to 'Maid Service Requested' and should be completed in the next couple of weeks. As always, please feel free to leave your comments.

Take care

T.S.

No comments: