Friday, September 18, 2009

Halloween Line-Up

After much thought and some false starts, I have 'finalized' which stories I will be doing for the Halloween season. The most complete so far is 'Closure', which is a tale of vampires and bondage devices and is serious in its tone. The second tale is called 'Coffin Duty' and it is a sequel to 'A New Haunt' and will be as 'light' as the first. The third and last tale is one I have entitled 'Manacle' until I come up with a better one and it will be the 'horror' tale for this season. 'Manacle' will be different than any other bondage tale I have written in its tone and will be designed as a tale of terror first with the eroticism taking a back seat and I will post it only on this blog unless asked by another webmaster to post it.

October should also bring the next to last chapter of 'Summer Project', at least the first book of the series. The second book will be called 'A Revealing Summer', at least, that is the working title. The completed 'Summer Project' will about 100 pages and I will have it available as and e-book with some extra features. At least, that is what I am hoping for.

I know it sounds like my plate is brimming full and spilling out over onto the tablecloth, but I think this is all doable. However, it also means there will be no 'regular' tales during this next month and a half. But the Halloween tale is a tradition that I would like to keep continuing.

As always, take care and always play safe

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounds very exciting. I wish you lots of luck and happy writing during this Halloween season. (:

Anonymous said...

To someone who has challenges with the few lines of a comment your writing plans sound truly daunting. Good look to you and thanks.