Sunday, September 20, 2009

'Closure' completed and a new poll

It has been a productive weekend and I have finished 'Closure' and have done some work on the 21st chapter of 'Summer Project'. The poll about the ending of 'A Work Of Art' has also finished and the over whelming majority of you prefer the first ending. So, with a few additions to 'sex' it up, the final version will be the one where he kidknaps her to be his slave forever.

I have also started a new poll. I have always been curious as to who reads my stories, whether you readers are mainly male or female. Please take the time to take part in it. A simple click and your done.

Speaking of polls, please take the time if you haven't already to answer the Consensual versus Non-consensual Poll I have posted on the blog. It helps me define what stories to write next.

So with one Halloween story done, I have two more to try to complete. 'Closure' will be posted during Gromet's Halloween celebration on his website. 'Coffin Duty' is the other story I am hoping to post there as well.

Take care

T.S.

No comments: