Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Morning Musings

It is a cold and misty Sunday morning here after a drizzly night. Perfect weather for writing. "Closure' is coming along well and I have begun a 'sequel' to 'A New Haunt' with the same cast just a year later. I also started work on chapter 21 of 'The Summer Project' so not to interrupt the flow too much. My target for the next two month is to finish three Halloween stories and another chapter of Summer Project. With the progress I am making, I think this is very do-able.

As I have mentioned before, Halloween is my favorite holiday, even nudging out Christmas and Turkey Day. I have varied my tone of my Halloween stories quite a bit but I have never really approached a true horror story involving bondage. I do not like writing snuff stories, since the whole object of erotica is to make the reader feel something entirely different. That being said, would anyone like to read a true bondage horror story or not? Please let me know.

Well, back to the word processor.

Take care

T.S.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

exactly what would a true bondage horror story include?

T. S. Fesseln said...

A true horror story relies on Fear as it's main driving force and that's what the story would cater to first, then the eroticism would come secondly. A bondage horror story would focus on the terror.

Melissa said...

How about both? ;)

Anonymous said...

Real fear is fine, terror is perfectly acceptable but I agree with you completely that when the blood starts flowing the eroticism is gone. No idea how to do it but I would think a story that balances Halloween horror with bondage eroticism would be doable. Certainly would be enjoyable.