Thursday, July 15, 2010

'On French Soil' Looks Like The Winner

The poll is closed and I want to first thank everyone that participated. It looks like I will be working on 'On French Soil' as well as finishing up 'Summer Project'. 'On French Soil' is this authors favorite storyline and I have put off adding to it for way too long of a time.

I was somewhat surprised that 'Sacrifice' did not get a single vote, especially since the last poll showed several of you wanting to see something in the 'fantasy' genre with bondage involved. If you haven't read it, you can find it on Gromet's website.

I hope to get some writing done this weekend. It promises to be a hot one here so the appeal of sitting in front of the computer in the cool of the morning is very great.

For those 'Summer Project' fans, I have been working on the next chapter(s) and I hope to have something done by the end of this month.

As always, take care

T.S.

No comments: