Friday, July 02, 2010

Taking A Little Time Off

Normally, I would be getting ready to go into the furnace I call work. However, I am taking today off as a mental health day. I had fully intended to sleep in, but my internal clock told me it was time to get up so here I am. I checked Twitter and my mail and after waking up a bit more, I think I will take advantage of the quiet morning to write.

For the last chapter of 'Summer Project', I keep re-writing it in my head. I know it must seem strange, but I want the plot line to make sense. For me, this is the best way of doing it. I want to make sure that the 'book' will stand on it's own and what happens feels realistic.

Well, time to take a shower and turn on the coffee and see about getting some serious writing done.

Take care,

T.S.

No comments: