Sunday, July 18, 2010

Progress On 'Summer' And Other Things

It was a burner of a day here, a perfect time to get some writing done. Of course, I first had to slaughter some weeds and replace a leaky faucet hose on the sink, but I still managed to get 2 1/2 pages written for 'The Summer Project' chapter 24. I am still debating on how I want to end the first 'book' and begin the second. Part of me is leaning towards my typical cliffhanger ending that I am sure, piss more than a few people off. Part of me wants to wrap the first 'book' up so it is a completed storyline but with a lead in into the next 'book'. The later will probably turn out to be two chapters rather than the final one. The 'One Chapter Solution' would definitely make sure readers jump to the next series of writings involving Jeffery & Co. . Regardless, progress is being made towards completion of whatever it turns out being.

I have started to glance at my notes and outlines for 'On French Soil' so I can start where I left off. It is a complicated storyline and I hope start writing something for it within the next two weeks. I am also re-reading Shakespeare's 'Henry The V' so I can get the rhythm of the diction back into place.

For those of you that are fans, please feel free to follow me on Twitter or right here on Blogspot. As always, I also welcome e-mails.

Take Care and Play Safe,

T.S.

No comments: