Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Is Here. . .

At least, Gromet's Christmas page is up, so any readers looking for 'Decorations' or 'Wish Lists' can find both there. So enjoy this year's stories and hopefully next year will allow me to get more written.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the stories I have managed to get out this year. Hopefully 'Do Not Disturb' will be making it's appearance soon. I have also finished the first draft of the first chapter of 'Summer Training', the sequel to 'The Summer Project'. I am hoping to get at least another chapter done to make posting a little more consist ant.

Don't forget to Visit Gagged Utopia after January 2nd to read 'Exchanges', which will be exclusive to their site.

In my Index section, you will be able to find other holiday tales highlighted in red. 'Yule Tied' e-book has several xmas stories as well.

It has been a busy season and I look forward to having a little time off.


Happy Holidays

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read both stories. Very good. Thanks. Happy Holidays.