Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Finished

Finally, after literally years in the making (or rather years languishing), 'Do Not Disturb' is finally finished and awaiting my final proofing before being sent out to all the various websites for posting. I had started the sequel to 'Maid Service Requested' not long after posting 'Maid', however time and other projects got in the way and it sat there in parts and pieces waiting to be assembled. It took a lot longer than I thought to complete it but I am happy with the result, even though I played with the ending quite a bit.

I really don't know what I want to start on next. More 'Summer Training' is tempting while I have the plot fresh in my skull. 'Double Or Nothing' also has the same splotch on my gray matter. The latest chapter of 'On French Soil' is nearly complete and I find that trying to finish is much more difficult than I had imagined. I know that I have to be in the 'right mood' sound like a cop out, but putting my thoughts 'In Period' recently has been hard.

I am also slowly working on the Index Of Stories page. Eventually I hope to have links and such included. Right now, however, the story codes are what I am focusing on now.

Take care and watch for 'Do Not Disturb'.

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn dude, you are just cranking out the stuff. yeah for us readers. Happy New Year