Saturday, October 03, 2009

Fall


Fall is officially here in Colorado and trees on our street are beginning to shed their leafs and there is snow in the high country. With winter approaching, there are the inevitable chores of getting the house ready for cold weather. However, I am still planning on getting 'Coffin Duty' done this weekend as well as making some more headway on chapter 21 of 'Summer Project'.


The story 'Manacle' may have to take a back seat and though I am hoping to complete it by Halloween, it may not get completed. If that is the case, then I will save it for next year.


I am also shamelessly plugging my e-book: A New Haunt, which features quite a number of Halloween stories. There are several exclusive stories in that book that you will not find anywhere else. Numerous adult e-book sites carry the book, but if you cannot find it, let me know and I will direct you to where you can find it.
Take care
T.S.


No comments: