Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coffin Duty

Today I have made very good progress on 'Coffin Duty' and should join the ranks of the completed stories soon. It will have the same cast of characters as 'A New Haunt' and I hope you will enjoy reading it as I have had writing it.

After that is complete, I will continue on with the next chapter of 'Summer Project,' which should be one of the last chapters of the first book. I hope that the second 'book' doesn't take nearly as long to complete.

As to 'Manacle', I have the plot written down so all I have to really do is write it. As a warning, it will be a horror story with elements of eroticism thrown in, not the usual fare for my stories.

As October approaches, I would like to hear from you what makes Halloween 'good' for you. Feel free to write down your thoughts and memories of ghostly nights past.

As always, take care

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching the old authentic scary movies...especially the ones with Vincent Price.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Halloween and naughty stories :D