Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Plans for September

Fall is just a frost's kiss away here in Colorado. You can feel it when you wake up early and go outside. Autumn is my favorite time of year, including for stories.

With Halloween just around the corner, I plan to focus my attentions in getting stories done for the holiday. I have already started a vampire tale and I plan to do another tale as well. There are several out there that would like to see a sequel to 'A New Haunt' and I am also toying with the idea of a follow-up to 'The Masque'. However, nothing is set in stone and suggestions are always welcome.

I am planning to work on some other stories here and there, including the next chapter of 'Summer Project.' I am still not ready to make a mailing list yet, but you can become a 'follower' and get updated as soon as it gets posted here. . .at least, that is how I think it works.

If you are uncomfortable posting here, you can always e-mail me at fesseln1@aol.com. I do read everyone's mail though it may take some time to reply.

Take care

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A sequel to A New Haunt would be great. Maybe this time Brandy could head for an organized slave hunt but instead find herself in a real supernatural adventure.