Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rainy, Icky Day

It is a rainy ichy day here and snow is already falling in the mountains west of here and I am sitting here at home fighting a stupid cold. So while I am here, I have made some progress on Chapter 21 of Summer Project'. I have also got a bit done on 'Coffin Duty' and I plan to get more done a bit later.

It is nice to see you answering the poll so please do so if you haven't yet.

Well, another tound of Nyquil Daytime and perhaps I can get some more done.

Take care

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Colds are the worst.

Anonymous said...

A cold in September - how miserable. As another triple digit weekend approaches I would happily trade for the icky rain. Increase the self-medicating and get well.