Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spooky. . .

I have started my Halloween tale for this year and I should have posted before you go out and trick-or-treat. I am also putting the finishing touches on 'The Summer Project' chapter 25. The last chapter is a long one since I need to tie up a loose end or two, but it will be the end of years of writing in my spare time.

I have also re-title the next 'book' of the 'Summer' series, and it will be entitled 'Summer Training'. That is the title and I have already got a few paragraphs written for it.

Finishing 'On French Soil' will be my next big project. The next chapter in nearing completion. I also plan on finishing the sequel to 'Do Not Disturb.' It also is nearly complete and just needs me and a few empty hours to finish it.

Take care all and play safe.

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that is a heck of writing you have been doing and have planned, and I for one thank you.

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously waiting for the Halloween tale.

And perhaps Brandi could get an extra big christmas gift, as she couldn't have her wishes fulfilled last year. ;-)