Saturday, September 11, 2010

Summer Project Chapter 24

Well, it is early morning and I have just completed the latest chapter of 'The Summer Project' and it is onto THE last chapter of this book. I have the last chapter firmly composed in my mind so I should make short work of it (famous last words).

Now, I know most of you are bondage aficionados and know a good portion of the adult stars out there on the web. So I thought it would be fun to see who you guys would cast as the characters if 'Summer Project' was turned into a movie. I am quite interested in your responses, so please let me know.

The title to the next 'Summer' book is coalescing in my mind and I am 90% sure it will be entitled 'The Summer Games'.

Take care and play safe.

T.S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to here 24 is done and work continues. Summer Games sounds good.

Cannot help with casting the movie. Don't know any actors, adult or mainstream. There is a girl at the local coffee shop that would make a good Stephanie. Best I can do.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are making progress and I am interested to see how you end this first book. Quick question though. I cannot find this chapter posted anywhere, is that on purpose?

Anonymous said...

I for the life of me can't find chapter 24 of summer project, seriously i can't find it on any sites. Anyone have a link for it.

T. S. Fesseln said...

It hasn't been posted to any sites yet. I am waiting to finish chapter 25 before posting. I hope to get the finishing touches done on the last chapter by this month and both chapters shipped off to my proof-reader. After that is said and done, then I will post chapter 24.