Thursday, September 09, 2010

Summer Project And Other Things

Well, work is progressing on 'The Summer Project' and the next chapter is nearly complete. However, I am planning on releasing both chapters 24 and 25 together and finishing the first part of the tale. So, it will be awhile before they are ready.

Halloween is but a short month away and I have started thinking of another bondage tale to tell. I am bring back Brandy and friends for another haunted house scare. I also would like to do an independent story involving witches, but it has yet to evolve in my twisted gray matter.

I have not forgotten 'On French Soil' and have been working on the next chapter.

That is about all the news I have for you. Again, feel free to comment or send me an e-mail. I do like to hear from you.

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are making progress on Summer Project. Always nice to see Brandy get into another Halloween caper, though I find it hard to believe Halloween is so soon.

Witches would also be cool, something dark and supernatural. Heck anything you write is always cool.