Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Progress. . .

Progress has been made in getting the new index page done. I have most of the stories linked to at least 1 website and I am working on getting them all done. I hope this makes it more convenient for everyone to find the stories they want to read.

I have also made progress on 'Summer Training' The 4th chapter is done and soon it will be shipped off to my proofreader for polishing. The finished chapters of 'Summer Training' will not be posted all at once, rather they will be spaced so I can be more 'regular' in posting them.

I have to say that I was a bit taken back by how many readers want 'Maid' to be a book-length story. If you haven't voted yet, please do. The first story was meant to be a one-off, but soooo many people wanted a sequel that I knew it had to be written. Now it seems that a good number of you don't want the story to end, at least not where I left it.

Take care, everyone, and play safe

T.S.

No comments: