Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Summer Training

For those that follow me on Twitter, it will come as no suprise that I am currently working on Chapter 3 of 'Summer Training'. I have tried to work on other projects, but 'Training' keeps on creeping into my writing time. The plot seems to be cementing itself even as I write. I am also working on 'Double Or Nothing' a bit as well. The two go hand-in-hand even though they are seperate story lines.

I promise I will work on 'On French Soil' and 'Wrath' shortly. Promise. However, with 'Summer Project' finished and doing well, working on 'Summer Training' seems to be the right thing to do.

I hope everyone's New Year was safe and joyous.

Please feel free to e-mail me or comment on anything you read here.

Play safe,

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what has happened to your stories? i've grown to be fond of your work, and miss the updates.
hope you have not fallen astray and can continue your story summer training 1-7.
that cliffhanger has left me re-reading in some vain hope more will come.
do bring new delights soon. ^_^