Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chapter 5 of 'Wrath'

     Well, the rough draft of the latest chapter of 'Wrath' has been completed and the editing process should begin soon.  In the past, I usually edited this work myself, however, I have come to appreciate what a good editor can do.  Thus, I am looking for an editor or two to look at 'Wrath'.  Though I have several I have been using several really good editors for 'Summer Training', I don't want to impose their skills if they didn't want to take on 'Wrath' as well.  So please let me know if you would like to edit 'Wrath'.

     Also as a side note.  I really enjoy feedback.  It makes me a better writer and gets you better stories.  Please let me know what you think of any of my story lines and any ideas you may have where you would like them to go.

Take care and play safe.

T.S.

No comments: