Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Nearly Halloween Again

     That's right.  It my favorite time of year.  The leafs have nearly disappeared from the trees and most days a crisp chill clings to the air.  I have just finished the rough draft of 'Showing Some Spirit', this Halloweens tale that I will start posting after my edit.  It is about one of my favorite fictional bondage couple, Grant and Brandy, the main characters in 'A New Haunt', 'Coffin Duty' and 'Invaded'.

     The tale I started last year will not be done in time, but I hope to get it ready for next year.  You can find all of my Halloween tales list on my index page.

     I have started to edit the 8th chapter of 'Double Or Nothing'.  It might be several weeks before I finish it.  I have also started the next chapter of 'Summer Training'.

Take care and play safe.

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Always look forward to your Halloween stories.

Anonymous said...

Showing Some Spirit was a little light on Halloween flavor but still one of the better theme stories to appear this year. Good job.