Friday, January 01, 2010

Ideas

So, some of you might be wondering where do I come up with ideas. Most of the time they just pop into my twisted gray matter like a thorny rose. Other times, a reader might make a suggestion that starts to take on a life of it's own. Today, I was typing on Chapter 23 of 'Summer Project' while I was baking some bread when a story idea just flowered. In fact, I stopped what I was working on and started the new story before the thought disappeared into the ether.

At times it may seem that I am ignoring any ideas or suggestions you may have made, but in truth, they may be aging quietly until the right story come along. So please, feel free to e-mail me any suggestions you may have.

Take care and have a wonderful new year.

T.S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be a demanding reader but i just can't find the new chapter of summer project anywhere. could you post it here or give me a link to a site that already has it up? I'm always eager to read whatever you cook up and I'm sure that the new year will bring lots of fesseln literary goodies.

T. S. Fesseln said...

You can find the latest chapter posted on both Storiesonline and Understories and both links are listed on the side bar. I you still cannot find it, e-mail me and I will send you a copy.

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful that you will revisit "on French Soil"... this story was a MAJOR turnon both in setting and in plot, and of course in the romantic enslavement of the warrior to the woman. Excellent work.

When I found you had other stories I was thrilled, and "Summer Project" was excellent as well.

I am particularly happy to hear you will try to begin finishing some of your unfinished works.

thanks for your wonderful stories!

ShopDoc