Friday, January 08, 2010

A Word About Gags

Okay, you have noticed by now that a lot of my stories use gags. For me, I love the sounds a woman makes while gagged. Of the few I have had the pleasure of gagging, I found they were more vocal with the gag than without. I have never been really turned on by 'dirty talk' and the gag also eliminates that as well.

When playing, it is hard to have a safe word when gagged, so we usually use a hummed song to let the other know that something is wrong.

There is also a huge variety of gags on the market now, not just the old red ball gag. Some are more effective than others and some allow some oral play while still inhibiting 'free speech'.

If you have a gag story you would like to share, please feel free to post it here or e-mail me. I would love to hear it.

Take care and play safe,

T.S.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poll fails to take into account those of us that like to use gags on our partners but would never allow one to be used on us.

I for one don't really consider it bondage without a gag.

Dennis said...

Have you read "Sales Contract" by Roger Knight? (http://sweetchastity.enigmapoj.com/salespresentation.shtml).

The gag (or more accurately) silencing section is interesting science fiction.