Monday, August 17, 2009

Darker

Well, I find myself writing darker and darker tales as of late, stuff I usually save for my horror writings. Even though 'Work Of Art' has not been posted yet, I find myself whether the direction I am going with tales such as 'A Volume Of Trouble' and the soon-to-be-posted' A Work Of Art with 3 possible endings if reflective of where I want my writings to go. An overwhelming majority of you really enjoy non-consensual pieces, that is evident from my informal poll. But tales like 'Bounding Main' and 'The Masque' tend to be reflective of my own personal beliefs about the Dom/sub relationship.

I know this is more reflective than my usual posts. Most of you are happy just to find out when to expect something new to be posted. But I think as readers you should know a bit about the way an author sculpts his story and how sometimes it is influenced by forces outside the story proper. I think that the darkness of my tales may be a mirror of a sort.

So, my apologies in advance for the content of "A Work Of Art'.

Take care

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great story. I don't think the work was too dark. I am a huge romance fan but I love a little bondage thrown in, and I think your stories are a great blend of that. Keep up the fabulous writing!