Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Progress on A Work Of Art


Work on 'A Work Of Art' progressed well yesterday morning, having completed two more pages before having to succumb to chores around the house and work. I am hoping to get some more written this weekend and perhaps even completing it (depending on the chore gods and how late they sleep in.)

As I noted in The Bound Forum I have several half completed tales residing in my computer, including a vampire tale , 2 self-bondage pieces, and a Victorian piece A Sneak Peek that I have taken a renewed interest in. I also have to try to add a chapter to 'On French Soil' and 'Wrath' (which can be found on Boundstories.net ) sometime in the near future.

To all of you 'Summer Project' fans, please be patient. Good things come to those who wait and I will try to get another chapter done by this month.

Other than my updates on this blog, what other things would you like to see? Just curious, more than anything but I am open to suggestions.

Take care

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about all of your new projects, but I'm definitely most excited about your renewed interest in "Wrath". It is my favorite story.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you turn out next. All of your stories are really creative and original.