Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Work Of Art Is Completed

Greetings,

I have finished 'A Work Of Art' and have narrowed it down to three endings that I am happy with. Soon Gromet should be posting it to his website: Gromet's Plaza and you will have a chance to vote on your favorite ending. It has been a long time in the writing but now it is complete and another partially completed file is no longer haunting my computer.

Next in line will be another chapter of 'Summer Project', which I have already started on and will probably be one on the last chapters before going onto the other book in the series.

Please tell me what other things you would like to see me work on next: Sequels? A new 'scene' challenge story? Something different? please let me know.

Take care

T.S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Wrath update would be amazing!

Anonymous said...

Will you be posting "A Work of Art" here on your blog as well?

T. S. Fesseln said...

"A Work Of Art" will only be posted on Gromet's website as it is to long of a piece. However, you will be able to read all three endings here and vote on which one will be the official one.

Anonymous said...

Has it been posted on Gromet's yet?