Sunday, August 02, 2009

Plans for August

Greetings. My plans for August include several things I hope to complete. First, I really want to finish 'A Work Of Art', the first part of which you can find at Gromet's Plaza in the bound stories section of his website. My problem currently is trying to dovetail in sections I wrote nearly ten years ago with my current writing style. So far, it is moving along slowly but progress is being made.

Since the general consensus is that putting stories on while I am creating them is not the best way to read them, the next of the 'setting' stories will be posted complete. I don't think I will be done this month with it, but I have started the framework.

Chapter 20 of 'Summer Project' is going well and should be done by the end of this month. I should have a 'teaser' of the second book of 'Summer Project' on my blog site as well by that time.

The reviews of 'Volumes' have been mixed on the sites that have it posted so far. What would make it a better story? Please let me know.

Well, that is it for now.

Take care and hope to here from you soon.

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some ambitious writing plans for August. here is to hoping life does not cut in to your writing time and you are happy with the results. Odds are we will be.

What could have made "Volumes" a bit tale? Details. The pace seems rather rushed and we really don't see detail on the thoughts of the characters or restraints. Both are areas you excel at in your longer stories.