Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Project Chapter 20 is done. . .

Chapter 20 is indeed done and sent off to my proofreader to do his deed. A little bit behind schedule, but not overtly so. As soon as I have it back, it will be sent to the various websites for publishing. I have also begun the first page of Chapter 21 so as to not forget what I was planning to do.

As for my next project, I have decided to work on the vampire tale. With Halloween approaching, I need to finish one or two tales for a holiday posting. Halloween rivals Christmas as my most favorite of holidays and I like to give you all a taste of that.

Last night I came up with a delightful twist for the vampire tale, 'Closure', and with that it cleared the several log jams that had developed early on in the writing.

If anyone can come up with another Halloween themed setting or situation, please let me know.

As always, take care,

T.S.

1 comment:

Adult eBook Shop said...

Hi T. S. Fesseln

The link on your page 'E-Book Site' is currently: http://www.adultebookshop.com/Burping-Frog-mid-8-p-1.htm

It should end with .html NOT .htm

Thanks.

Lyndon