Monday, June 22, 2009

In The Quiet Of The Morning

It is obvious by now that I didn't get chapter 19 of 'Summer Project' done. It is nearly complete and I am hoping that in the quiet of the morning tomorrow to complete it and send it off for proofing. I have also begun work on the location challenge and have the story outlined as well as the first page completed.

I am mostly disappointed in myself for not getting it completed. I can usually set deadlines for myself and complete them, but this weekend time seemed to slip through my fingers like so much sand. So tomorrow, when the first sunlight begins to spread through the house and the only sounds are the songs sung by birds and the occasional car starting for the commute to work, I hope to be plugging away on my computer to finally put to bed chapter 19 so it tasks me no more.

Then I will set my sights on finishing 'A Work Of Art' and all of it's endings.

Take care

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things happen. happy writing!

Alfonso Linguini said...

Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Will Stephanie ever figure out what's going on?