Saturday, June 13, 2009

Twitter

Okay, I have done it. I have joined the ranks of thousands that twitter. I guess that it is the best medium to try to have discussions at a later time or something like that. Perhaps even schedule a time for just that if any of you so desire. The name is T.S. Fesseln.

I am feeling much better now and I hope to complete Chapter 19 perhaps as soon as Sunday, but I don't want to push myself. But sometime next week I should have it completed.

Please feel free to comment and take the consensual vs non-consenual survey:Fesseln's Fiction September 2008. I have also updated the stories list.

My next major project is finishing 'A Work Of Art' and all of it's endings so you can choose which one you like the best.

As always, take care

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.

Way to go.

glad you're feeling better.

can't wait to read the new installment.