Monday, June 08, 2009

Sequels

I have received various feedbacks concerning 'sequels' to stories I have written recently, chiefly 'Bounding Main' and 'Walking The Line'. Both lend themselves easily to follow-up stories, but as I pointed out earlier, time is limited. If I were to do one after finishing the sequel to 'Maid Requested', which of the two stories would you like to see a sequel to: 'Bounding Main' or 'Walking The Line'?

I will work on finishing up Chapter 19 of 'Summer Project' tomorrow and hopefully post it this weekend.

take care

T.S.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't really love to see a sequel to either, but a followup to "A Work of Art" would be great.

Anonymous said...

A sequel would be fabulous. I'd like to see a new installment of walking the line.

Anonymous said...

As good as Bounding Main was I would choose Walking the Line for a sequel, but then I would be happy with anything you write.

Anonymous said...

While I would like to both eventually, I would prefer to see walk the lne first. Both stories however are great and therefore both should be continued.

T. S. Fesseln said...

I haven't forgot about 'A Work Of Art' and it is on my soon 'to do' list.

Anonymous said...

Bounding main, bounding main, bounding main, after all I did give you the idea for it in the first place! X