Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Mind Of Fesseln part C.2

June is an erotic month. All those weddings taking place and spring still lingers in the air (not to mention all those honeymoons). So far this June has been a bit on the rainy side here but being trapped indoors can be fun too.

As sort of a challenge to myself and perhaps some fun as well, I propose some of you readers give me a setting and I will write a story to fit it. It can be anything from an abandon gas station to a crowded city park during lunch. I will randomly pick one to place a story in. You can also choose whether it is consensual or not.

The bigger the selection, the better. So please don't hesitate to voice what setting you would like a story to take place in.

As always, take care

T.S.

4 comments:

Emily said...

how about nc in a library or bookstore?

Anonymous said...

Something on a public transportation system could be exciting. Like a bus or a subway. It would be even better if it was nc or the person was at least reluctant about it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe a teacher/student story in the school? Collegesetting with the student begging for a grade or something could be fun.

Anonymous said...

All these ideas are great! I can't even think of anything to add because all of these sound so exciting. I'm looking forward to what you can do with each of these ideas.